Since we all know those shiny-haired "yes" men at ESPN don't know jack about sports, or at least about sports that aren't played in NY and Boston, we are asking you, the millions of GDB readers, to post replies to a few sports related questions:
1. What MLB pitcher would you least like to step into the batters box against?
2. What MLB hitter would you least like to pitch to?
3. If you could pick any baseball player to build a franchise around, who would it be?
4. What NBA player would you pick to build your team around?
5. If you had the #1 pick in the 2008 NFL draft, who would you have taken??