Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dead Tree Crew

Not gonna lie. I really miss College. The fine Institution that is Indiana University (aka...a Drinking School with a Basketball Problem) constituted the best 4 years of my life so far. Sure, I didn't study as hard as I could have. Sure, I could have attended more than 5 classes a week. Sure, I could have killed less braincells. But if there's one thing I regret over all other things, it's that I didn't Tailgate more. My senior year, I got to enjoy the crazyness that was IU tailgating during all but one Home Football game (the one I missed was a result of me running into my roomates car and causing 10,000 dollars worth of damage to mine...which wasn't even the most costly accident I've gotten into in my life). It gets bitterly cold in the winter, but I really wish that more people would have gone tailgating during Hoosier Basketball Games. Man, this makes me excited for the Little 500...and it you don't already know what that is...you will understand come April. The point is, tailgating is the shit and my friends and I went all out during those special occasions, but anything you thought you knew about Tailgaters will be blown away after you see the Dead Tree Crew in the video above. Enjoy...and don't worry about the preachy shit in the second half, the man is only trying to hold you down!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

too bad "Meanface" Schmitt isn't I-Banking in our nation's capital. If chugging three beers gets you in the group, he'd become the new Emperor. He would dispose the mayor in a bloody street battle, and then start taking pulls out of a handle of Beam.

Andrew Adamson said...

Jamarcus Sprinkles Babaloo Amoeba Keleher would be appointed as the Yoda of Yack.

Young Taco Maker said...

I like how gumble said dtc was "mostly young professionals" aka kids i went to high school with who live in their moms basement and are cellphone salesman at the mall in woodbridge.

bryant gumble makes malcolm x look like bryant gumble

The Mayor of FedEx Field said...

"I like how gumble said dtc was "mostly young professionals" aka kids i went to high school with who live in their moms basement and are cellphone salesman at the mall in woodbridge."

As opposed to those successful few friends who grouped together to make a blog so that one could write, and the others could comment?

I mean, what was it buy a blog, your friends get one free day at blogspot?

Actually, nice write up. My favorite part was about the DTC.

You might notice quite a bit more blog traffic tonight and tommorow, as you have now been Mayor approved, hence been linked my the DTC message board.

www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com

Don't forget the MySpace either.

www.myspace.com/parkinglotkings

Anyways expect a bit more traffic your way, and if the good blogging about the DTC continues, a link on my future blog will follow.

Hit me up anytime you guys need a new cellphone too. I will be at the Verizon store at the Dale City Mall tommorow.